Lutronic CLARITY is a dual wavelength platform combining long pulsed 755 nm Alexandrite and 1064 nm Nd:YAG. CLARITY’s advanced features enable treatment versatility and greater speed.
A high repetition rate and large treatment spot empower CLARITY users to permanently reduce unwanted hair with unprecedented speed, allowing clinics to perform more treatments and maximise their return on investment.
CLARITY’s highly efficacious treatment options are rooted in the delivery of high peak power laser energy, in short pulse widths. The Flat Top beam profile provides consistent treatment for more predictable outcomes.
CLARITY’s dual wavelengths permits the treatment of all skin types and its advanced features provide multi-treatment opportunities enabling clinics to treat a larger range of applications; physicians may permanently reduce unwanted hair, improve the appearance of pigmented and vascular lesions, and rejuvenate the skin with multiple treatment options.
“The worldwide 1st dual fractional feature by one handpiece supports a more reliable and gentle procedure.”
- Single fiber delivery with 9 spot size choices ranging up to 20 mm with both wavelengths for ease of use, increased treatment speeds and reduced costs across multiple applications
- Choice of epidermal protection and comfort with built-in Intelligent Cooling Device™(ICD) or air cooling
Hybrid Cooling (Optional), available on ICD model, provides optional dual cooling for added patient comfort.
The ability to choose from 755 nm or 1064 nm wavelength provides your clinic a highly versatile system. The CLARITY uses proven technology with advanced features to provide visible results in a single treatment.
- ALEX Toning
- InnerLift Technique™
- Genesis Technique
- Dual Fractional Technique™
- COCO Technique™
- Hair removal
- Skin tightening & firming
- Skin rejuvenation
- Large pores
- Pigmented lesions
- Epidermal pigments
- Vascular lesions
- Facial telangiectasia
- Leg veins
- And more…
Regional clearances may vary
- Multiple applications, combination therapy
- Ergonomic design for ease of operation
- Convenient features for rapid and gentle procedures
- Time efficiency increases the clinic’s ROI
- Technology: Micro Lens Array
- Wavelength: 755 nm / 1064 nm
- Scan Size: 16 mm
- No. of fractional micro spot: 100 spots