LaseMD is a leading edge CDS program for skin care with a laser system (LaseMD Station) and its exclusive cosmeceuticals (LaseMD Ampoule). Both the station and the ampoules are optimised to help the skin condition get better by itself from the inside.
A CDS (Cosmeceutical Delivery System) is the method or process of administering a cosmeceutical compound into the skin to achieve a beneficial cutaneous aesthetic effect. Typical cosmetics have great difficulty penetrating the skin’s barrier, resulting in poor absorption. The CDS concept was introduced using some form of assisted system to enhance the penetration rate deep into the skin.
- The thulium fractional laser enables LaseMD users to perform more stable and more accurate treatment
- The magnetic tracking system enables speedy treatment by measuring the distance of rolling to obtain exact shots
- The minimal beam diameter (100 µm) causes less pain, which means no anaesthesia, and less downtime
Skin biopsy after Lasemd Treatment
- Zero booting technology – no waiting and immediate use
- Dual operating system – Easy mode for CDS, Advance mode for precise adjustment of energy level (1 mj /step)
- Fourfold lasing mode – Dynamic, Static, Random, CW
- Various Tips
- LaseMD safely treats all skin types all year round and its advanced mode offers multi-treatment opportunities such as cosmeceutical delivery, skin tone and texture improvement, and even lightening of pigmented lesions.
- A novel concept in compact and ergonomic handpiece design
- Beautiful and modern design based on minimalism
- Intuitive and innovative TUI (Transparent Touch user Interface)
LaseMD’s unique MNG (Multi-Nanosome granulated) technology keeps the effective components fresh without any preservatives or chemicals. The nanosized molecules are optimised for the channels created by the LaseMD Station even after the channels have been closed.
The LaseMD ampoule series is uniquely designed for the CDS (Cosmeceutical Delivery System) approach as each ampoule has the minimum number of ingredients: physicians are thus able to control the treatment result and minimise any side effects to achieve the desired clinical outcome.
SEM Picture of MNG
Vitamin C (VC) is one of the strongest naturally occurring antioxidants that encourages younger healthier skin by promoting healthy collagen structures. It also helps to rejuvenate photoaged and photodamaged skin.
Vitamin A (VA), and more specifically retinol, is proven to naturally turn back time on ageing skin. Retinol helps improve ageing skin, by improving skin texture and minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The RS ampoule contains prime grade (95% purity) Resveratrol, a naturally-occurring polyphenol, in nanoparticles combined with low molecular hyaluronic acid. The amount of resveratrol in 1 RS ampoule is almost equal to the resveratrol content of 500 bottles of wine, and helps prevent against photoageing.
- Wrinkle Prevention
- Epidermal Melasma
- Skin Laxity
- Scar Reduction
- Hair Loss
- Décolletage Care
- Actinic keratosis
Regional clearances may vary