The LaseMD™ wavelength is dramatically different from other resurfacing lasers and has several unique properties that set it apart. Histologically, the thulium treatment demonstrates more tissue coagulation than ablation. With 1927 nm treatment, the stratum corneum scaffolds remain intact when making channels into the epidermis, which is very unique. Clinically, 1927 nm is beneficial in the treatment of pigmentation, photodamage, wrinkles, actinic damage and hair & scalp treatments for thinning hair, re-pigmentation and more.
LaseMD’s tracking system enables fast, consistent treatments by gauging the speed of movement and safely delivering laser energy.
PROPRIETARY ENERGY DELIVERY METHODS
LaseMD scans in superior random mode, to optimise coverage, minimise pain and downtime while maximising patient safety.
- The fibre-based laser enables LaseMD users to perform more stable and accurate treatments.
- LaseMD’s magnetic tracking system enables fast, consistent treatments by gauging the speed of movement and safely delivering laser energy.
- Small (100 μm), short pulse laser beams mean practically painless treatment, requiring no anesthesia (1-10 mJ) and having no downtime.
- Dramatically different from traditional resurfacing lasers, LaseMD through gentle but efficient non-ablative fractionated treatments.
- LaseMD offers customised outcomes with no downtime.
- Creates precision laser micro channels reaching into the upper dermis.
- Gentle, predictable and suitable skin treatments for all skin types.
- LaseMD automatically delivers energy in a computer generated, random scanning pattern, which optimises coverage while minimising pain.
- Precise Dynamic & Random modes, that automatically scan and adjust to scan speed.
- Easy mode for CDS.
- Advance mode for adjusting energy levels for tailored treatments.
- Thousands of LaseMD treatments have been performed on happy patients. It’s the go-to rejuvenation device for hundreds of practitioners worldwide.
- Zero boot technology – no waiting, immediate use.
- No consumables.
CDS is the method or process of administering a cosmeceutical compound into the skin via a laser micro channel to achieve a beneficial cutaneous aesthetic effect. Typical cosmetics have great difficulty penetrating the skin’s barrier, resulting in poor absorption.
With three different settings, different skin conditions can be targeted including, acne, pigmentation, brightness, skin tone, hydration and more.
LaseMD allows for pain-free topical cosmeceutical absorption in the correct layer of the skin.
LaseMD’s unique MNG (Multi-Nanosome granulated) technology keeps the efficient components fresh without any preservatives or chemicals. The nanosized molecules are optimised for the channels created by the LaseMD Station even after the channels have been closed.
The LaseMD ampoule series is uniquely designed for the CDS (Cosmeceutical Delivery System) approach as each ampoule has the minimum number of ingredients: physicians are thus able to control the treatment result and minimise any side effects to achieve the desired clinical outcome.
SEM Picture of MNG
Vitamin C (VC) is one of the strongest naturally occurring antioxidants that encourages younger healthier skin by promoting healthy collagen structures. It also helps to rejuvenate photoaged and photodamaged skin.
Vitamin A (VA), and more specifically retinol, is proven to naturally turn back time on ageing skin. Retinol helps improve ageing skin, by improving skin texture and minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The RS ampoule contains prime grade (95% purity) Resveratrol, a naturally-occurring polyphenol, in nanoparticles combined with low molecular hyaluronic acid. The amount of resveratrol in 1 RS ampoule is almost equal to the resveratrol content of 500 bottles of wine, and helps prevent against photoageing.
- Wrinkle Prevention
- Epidermal Melasma
- Skin Laxity
- Scar Reduction
- Hair Loss
- Décolletage Care
- Actinic keratosis
Regional clearances may vary